PROFOUND PROJECT CONTROL SOLUTIONS
This Notice explains how we obtain and use your personal information, in accordance with the definition of “Personal Information” and requirements set out in the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 (“POPIA”).
At Profound Project Control Solutions (and including this website) we are committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that your personal information is collected and used correctly and congruently with POPIA.
Profound Project Control Solutions
The information we collect
We collect and process your personal information to contact you for the purposes of understanding your requirements, and delivering services accordingly.
For this purpose we will collect:
- Name and Surname
- Phone number
- Email address.
We collect information from you where you directly provide us with your personal details.
- “Session cookies”: These cookies last for the time span of your use of our website and are required for our platform to function ideally. These cookies are not used to identify you personally in any way. This cookie terminates when you close your browser, or if you have not visited the server for a certain period of time.
- “Permanent cookies”: These cookies are used to identify you as an individual user and store a permanent code on your smart phone or computer hard drive. No Personal Information is stored in permanent cookies. These cookies are used to improve your experience on our website and are not required for the functioning of our website.
How we use your information
We are legally obliged to provide appropriate protection for the personal information of yours which we hold and to stop unauthorized access and use of this personal information.
Your Rights: Access to information
You have the right:
- Access your personal information stored and processed by us
- Rectify any personal information we hold on your behalf, which may be incorrect or incomplete
- The erasure of your personal information from our records, should your information no longer be required for the original processing purpose
- To restrict or suspend the processing of your personal information, to that which is strictly necessary for us to perform our services to you
- To withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information, if the processing of information is based on consent
- To object to the processing of information, for direct marketing purposes
To do this, contact us at the numbers or email addresses as provided on our website and specify what information you require. We will need a copy of your ID document to confirm your identity before providing details of your personal information.
How to contact us
If you have any queries about this notice; you need further information about our privacy practices; wish to withdraw consent; exercise preferences or access or correct your personal information, please contact us at the numbers or email addresses listed on our website.