How we can help
Products & Services
Providing solutions, not just software
Have faith in your systems,
Have faith in our expertise
How we can help
Many small and medium sized companies do not have the capacity to appoint expert payroll and hr staff who can process monthly payroll transactions, and effectively deal with the queries and various transactions that need to be analysed and captured.
We provide the peace of mind that, if you outsource your payroll and HR functions to our company, you have access to expert, certified payroll and HR consultants that can advise you and process the payroll for you on a compliant system.
Many of our clients find that once they start using our payroll and hr applications, the work is a lot less daunting due to user friendliness and robust capabilities available.
Using systems you can trust – we have found that spending appropriate time upfront with requirements analysis, planning and configuration of the system, the system is set up to meet your requirements, and removes many risks involved in monthly decision making and transaction processing.
With our best breed of Financial / ERP applications, you can pro-actively manage your company to make informed decisions, based on real-time available information.
Whether your company is focused on Project Management, Inventory or Manufacturing, we have the solution that will help you manage your company more effectively.
Web based timesheets and expense claims with approval routing also provided an additional layer of real-time information to your project and functional managers.
Our certified consultants will assist with business requirements analysis, system implementation and dedicated after sales support and training.
Additional Consulting services are provided in the following areas – regardless of your ERP or Payroll and HR systems:
- Job specification Templates
- Job posting and Selection
- Appointment letters/ Contracts
- Disciplinary processes
- Grievance Processes
- Reward and remuneration processes
- Performance Management
- Performance rehabilitation program and process
- Employment Equity
- Facilitation with section 197 and 189 processes
- Transfers, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Statutory Reporting
- Termination processes
- Exit Interviews
- Exit Payment calculations
Injuries on duty (COIDA):
- Assistance with Claims Processing and Submissions
Frequently Asked Questions
Financial \ ERP Systems
- One source of Entry – one source of Truth!
- Eliminate duplicate transaction entries
- Real time information available as transactions are processed : Status on Inventory / Project Actuals / Financials
- Eliminates data and communication silos in an organization
- Microsoft Dynamics SL
- The WBS / PBS can be broken down into the level required. Typical fields included are discipline, commodity, area, function.
- Budgets can be managed at PBS and type of cost/ revenue level.
- Manage and report against up to 3 Project budgets – Original, Current and Forecast
- Budgets are subject to revision control and can be linked to client change orders
3-level workflow allow project managers to approve time related to their projects, functional managers for their employees, and final approval defines the posting period.
Payroll and HR
- Sage 300 People Payroll and HR
- VIP Premier (support)
- VIP Classic
- Sage Business Cloud Payroll Professional
We have different systems available for cloud hosting or on-premise installations, depending on your individual requirements.
- Claims and leave processing are available for employees via the web.
- Approval routing ensures that only approved transactions are processed through the payroll and leave modules.
- The job costing features allow you to split costs to various projects.
- Costing can be processed to various cost centers based on system configuration.